Street Smiley Street Smiley

i realy liked it

i like how your art style is now and just how much you've done. i would be honored if you let me be part of Godly Productions. as cowriter/collaber maybe?

Falling Stars (redone) Falling Stars (redone)

i like it

i know the song is falling stars but i can't find it on the album! does it have an alternate title?

Hysys responds:

It's a bonus track. Guess it's on the orginal one only (or on the deluxe... dunno)

The Hitchhiker The Hitchhiker

cool. pretty scary.

i thought it was good. it wasn't that good animation but i would like some of these guys to do better. it's in three dee for petes sake. even without sound that ghost thing scared me. good flash, even though it kinda reminds me of the twins from the matrix reloaded.

Maximum Ninja - 2 Maximum Ninja - 2

i think it's good but you kinda stole from marilyn manson there. kinda pissed me off when i read that. but other than that good.

Sto0g3 responds:

Wut?

Subject 2.0 Subject 2.0

oh so good.
and thanks for taking my ideas AND mentioning me!
good work. i would love to work with you on the sequel.

M-GOD responds:

Well if it weren't for you I wouldn't have flash in the first place so you deserved some credit.

Nintendo Theme Park Nintendo Theme Park

cool

are they actually working on this? anyway it's very informative either way.

XZenX responds:

Yup, they're working on this. Search 'Nintendo Amusement Park' in Youtube and google to see some stuff about it.

Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 8 Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 8

steve

steve sounds wrong. otherwise good.

TANKMEN .5 TANKMEN .5

hidden thing

i don't really like the tankmen they're gay. anyway the extra scene is at the end you click on the two tankmen near the tower. but it's not really even worth it.

The One Layer Collab The One Layer Collab

loved it

if you guys do a second one pm me i'm a noob and only know how to do it in one layer.

Slipknot - Purity Slipknot - Purity

make another

please make another or pm me about something i was interested in...